Thursday, March 4, 2010

What You Can Accomplish in 15 Minutes!

Allow me to step aside from paper crafting for just a little while....I have something to share!

I had an epiphany at Christmas Time this past year. I had decided to make two of the Basic Grey 2010 calendars for the kids, using pictures of the grandkids. It was a relatively small (8x8) all-included kit, so I decided I would work on it upstairs in the bedroom, rather than in my craft room. It would give me something to do while I did my nebulizer treatments, which take about 15 minutes, twice a day. When I finished those two calendars, I realized how much I could get accomplished in just those fifteen minutes!

So, I started thinking, what can I do on a regular basis? I wouldn't be able to do most of my paper crafting, because I need so many things! (I know, I know, but I NEED them!) So I decided to start beading at my little table. Beading doesn't take up much space, and as long as the cat wouldn't get into it, I'd be in good shape!

Well, I've made several projects since Christmas!! Take a look (all but two of these were done after Christmas and one of those was a project that still needed to be finished up - and that was done after Christmas!)

Just look at what you can do fifteen minutes at a time!







No comments: