Saturday, July 3, 2010

Next Contest Please!

I enjoy challenges and contests so much - being limited to a certain product or color or design really stretches your creativity! The next contest at Paper Wishes is using their 3-D Dazzles - I chose the butterflies - they're GORGEOUS! Voting hasn't started yet - I'll let you know when - but here's my entry. I used two pieces of paper from their Handpainted Papers so I could make the mirror image for the gatefold card, I then added Stickles on the flowers and added two layers of the 3-D Dazzle butterflies. I then used leftover paper and fussy-cut around the flowers and added another butterfly to the inside of the card. I love how it turned out!





3 comments:

Jennifer Myers said...

Very pretty Nancy! Your card came out great. I love the colors. :)

Nancy said...

Thanks Jennifer! The paper really did the work as far as colors go! :)

pennyd said...

Nancy, I was looking at the different entries and I knew this one was yours! Beautiful!