Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stamp Pad Storage To Die For!!

I'm in love. I got my new stamp pad storage unit and I absolutely love it. I have room for all my pads - VersaMark, Ranger Distress Inks, Little Stampin' Up! Stampin Spots, Chalk Inks, and it also holds my Stickles, Liquid Pearls, reinkers, and Copic markers! I made a series of little drawers to hold my watercolors, Memento Dew Dr0ps and Perfect Pearls. It's big, but it holds EVERYTHING. And there's room on top to store my Cuttlebug!

Here's where you can get yours! http://www.stampinthings.com/ink-pad-organizer.html. Sue is wonderful to work with too.
































If you'd like a copy of the pattern for the drawers, just send me your email address.

3 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

I love it! To die for is right! Right now I would have to rearrange my craft room to make it work! Very nice!

Cheryl said...

Wow. Very nice! I would really like their ribbon organizer but it is WAY out of my budget!

Anonymous said...

聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站