Sunday, September 8, 2013

Challenges

To catch you up on my creative pursuits, here are a few challenges I've participated in recently.  These are all with Paper Wishes.

The first was an ATC swap - it was to be a Halloween or Fall theme.  I used one of their small stamps and colored with colored pencils. I then added a little Stickles (gotta have some glam!)


The next was a Round Robin we did with teams of 5 people. The first person does the background, the next person adds one element and so on until the card comes back to you.  Here is my card.  I added the background paper and the pennant (plain) on the front. The rest was done by my teammates.  It's so fun to see what everyone does!



And here is my entry for a sketch challenge:


Hope you enjoyed these - the next things you will see from me are new challenges. I will begin posting my monthly technique challenges again this month and then I am providing a guest host challenge for the week of 9/15. I really enjoyed doing that one but no hints until it's posted next week!





2 comments:

Bev said...

Nancy, These are all Beautiful Products you have Made. I hope you do Well in the Challenges. Also Just wanted to say that after all your Suffering it looks like you are doing Great Now Post Surgery. You Sure do look Good. But I assume you are Aware that it Can take a good 12 Months for things to Settle, and with you having had Comlications Probably even longer So I just want to say Well Done and Keep The Faith. I hope you Find all your Stuff real Soon.
Cyber Hugs,
Bevelevy (Newbie)......

Anonymous said...

聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站